From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-13 06:47:45

> Hmmm. I see you posted your message on Saturday morning (a day and a
> half ago). I have just grabbed the boost-03-10-12-1000 hourly snapshot
> from boostconsulting.com.
>
> diff shows no differences to my previous boost-03-10-09-0400 snapshot.

The changes are in one header not the source: however I've just made some
more changes to the source as well so that boost::throw_exception gets the
same error message as the thrown exception would. Even so the last snapshot
you grabbed should compile fine with -fno-exceptions (it does for me).

John.