From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-14 05:51:36

John Maddock wrote:
> The changes are in one header not the source: however I've just made
> some more changes to the source as well so that
> boost::throw_exception gets the
> same error message as the thrown exception would. Even so the last
> snapshot you grabbed should compile fine with -fno-exceptions (it
> does for me).

I have updated my copy of the cvs tree and grabbed all your changes. I
can confirm that I have no problems compiling against it using
-fno-exceptions and g++ 3.2. I have asked my Mac user to see if he
still needs to define BOOST_REGEX_NARROW_INSTANTIATE explicitly when
compiling with g++ 2.95.

Regards,
Angus