From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-14 12:36:45

Bugs item #823589, was opened at 2003-10-14 13:36
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107586&aid=823589&group_id=7586

Category: test
Group: None

Initial Comment:
BOOST_AUTO_TEST doesn't work across multiple compilation
units. The problem is that the init_unit_test_suite is defined in
the .h file and as a result, only one compilation unit gets its
test suite registered; all the others get punted by the linker.

I solved the problem by moving init_unit_test_suite into a
source file of its own, so that it's shared across all compilation
units. In doing so, I had to clean up the auto-test registration
process, to avoid dependencies on static initialization order.

I am attaching my modified version of auto_unit_test.hpp,
and my new auto_unit_test.cpp.