From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-15 07:12:07

At 08:32 AM 10/14/2003, Beman Dawes wrote:

>The Boost web site host will change to SourceForge later today. That
>involves changes to accounts at Network Solutions (Boost's registrar),
>easyDNS (Boost's new DNS provider), and SourceForge (the new virtual
host).
>The change can take up to 72 hours to propagate around the world.
>
>The changes are trivial and should be transparent. But if there is a slip

>along the way, both the web site and mailing lists could become invisible

>until the problem is corrected. If that happens just hang on; it will get

>corrected as soon as possible.
>
>You can tell if the change has reached your DNS by pinging www.boost.org,

>which currently resolves to 64.226.201.52. Once the change is in effect,
it
>will resolve to 66.35.250.2nn.

As seen from here, the change seems to have happened without problems. If
you have any difficulty, please let me know. Remember that DNS changes can
take several days to propagate fully.

The old site won't be discontinued for several weeks. By then cached IP
addresses should have been updated.

Thanks,

--Beman