From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-16 08:25:02

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
>
>> It seems worthwhile to actually go for a library proposal. Do you guys think
>> that the utility is a good candidate for a fast-track review?
>
> I think one of the criteria is that it has to be in use by one or more
> Boost libraries already as an implementation detail. Is it, yet?

Spirit's Phoenix :-) Soon, I'll be releasing a new Phoenix version in anticipation
of an LL merger. I wouldn't mind if it went the longer, standard review process.
I guess my question should have been: is it worthwhile to go for a review
(writing docs and all)? Is there sufficient interest? It seems so, but I'd like to
ask anyway.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman