From: Rodolfo Lima (rodolfo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-20 00:56:12

Hi,
I'm getting a little historical today and I'm looking for previous versions
of boost (prior to 1.16.0). I'm putting all versions in a cvs repository at
home so that I can see how the library evolved, with diffs and such Yes, I
don't have anything better to do and I'm tired of programming. The versions
I don't have are: 1.16.0 , 1.15.1 , 1.14.2 , 1.14.0 , 1.13.0 , 1.12.0 ,
1.11.2 , 1.11.1 , 1.11.0 , 1.10.4 , 1.10.3 and all others prior 1.10.3,
which don't have a well defined version number. Do you people perhaps own
one of these versions? If so, where I can download them? I might add that
I've already googled a lot. If you own the version and want to send me,
please upload to ftp://ftp.rodsoft.org/incoming . Thank you for your help.
With permission of Beman Dawes I can put the repository online for everyone
that is interested.

Thank you once again,
Rodolfo Lima.

PS: this post should be in boost.user list, but i think there's a problem
that I cannot post there, and sending mails to
boost-users-owner_at_[hidden] to ask for help doesn't help either.