From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-20 10:46:37

At 01:56 AM 10/20/2003, Rodolfo Lima wrote:

>Hi,
>I'm getting a little historical today and I'm looking for previous
versions
>of boost (prior to 1.16.0). I'm putting all versions in a cvs repository
at
>home so that I can see how the library evolved, with diffs and such Yes,
>don't have anything better to do and I'm tired of programming. The
versions
>I don't have are: 1.16.0 , 1.15.1 , 1.14.2 , 1.14.0 , 1.13.0 , 1.12.0 ,
>1.11.2 , 1.11.1 , 1.11.0 , 1.10.4 , 1.10.3 and all others prior 1.10.3,
>which don't have a well defined version number. Do you people perhaps own
>one of these versions? If so, where I can download them? I might add that
>I've already googled a lot. If you own the version and want to send me,
>please upload to ftp://ftp.rodsoft.org/incoming . Thank you for your
help.
>With permission of Beman Dawes I can put the repository online for
everyone
>that is interested.

Well, the best place to put old releases would be the SourceForge release
page http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7586

That way anyone can download them. From the download counts, it looks like
a few people do care about old releases.

I've got all the past releases stored on CD's. I'll try to upload some when
I get a chance.

--Beman