From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-22 13:39:32

Just reading the docs, I see:

Using Closures
Declaring closures

  The general closure declaration syntax is:

      struct name : spirit::closure<name, type1, type2, type3..., typeN>
      {
          member1 m_name1;
          member2 m_name2;
          member3 m_name3;
          memberN m_nameN;
      };

  member1... memberN are indirect links to the actual closure
  variables. Their indirect types correspond to type1... typeN. Here's
  an example that has two closure members:

      struct my_closure : closure<my_closure, double, int>
      {
          member1 x;
          member2 y;
      };

  member1 and member2 are indirect links to the actual closure
  variables. Their indirect types correspond to double and int,
  respectively.

The way this is phrased doesn't make sense to me. Are you sure you
don't mean that "[x and y|m_nameN] are indirect links to the actual
closure variables?"

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting