Boost logo

Boost :

From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-22 17:28:04

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 01:43:04PM -0400, Beman Dawes wrote:
> >> Comments?
> >
> >Just one. In the case, that the string_algo will actualy be accepted to
> >boost, I will not have enough time to address all the issues from the
> >review.
> >
> >Would it be possible to postpone the relase for a week of two, so I can
> > fix
> >most important deficienties?
> >
> >This is important only in case, that there will be enough interest from
> >boosters, to include this library in this release and of cause, if the
> >library gets accepted.
> I'd really rather not add any new libraries beyond what is already in CVS.
> It works a lot better when new libraries are added just after a release, so
> there is plenty of time to work out any kinks before the next release.

Fair enough.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at