Boost logo

Boost :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-22 12:43:04

>> Comments?
>Just one. In the case, that the string_algo will actualy be accepted to
>boost, I will not have enough time to address all the issues from the
>Would it be possible to postpone the relase for a week of two, so I can
>most important deficienties?
>This is important only in case, that there will be enough interest from
>boosters, to include this library in this release and of cause, if the
>library gets accepted.

I'd really rather not add any new libraries beyond what is already in CVS.
It works a lot better when new libraries are added just after a release, so
there is plenty of time to work out any kinks before the next release.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at