From: Brock Peabody (brock.peabody_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-23 16:06:15

Sorry! I did read the docs, but I completely misunderstood:

"BLL defines several functions to create lambda functors that represent
control structures. They all take lambda functors as parameters and return
void"

To mean that the functions themselves returned void.

BTW, it seems as though lambda::bind can do everything that boost::bind can
and more. Is there any reason for boost::bind to continue to exist?

Thanks a lot, this library is great!

Brock