From: Jaakko Jarvi (jajarvi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-23 16:16:30

In our last exciting episode "Brock Peabody" wrote:

> BTW, it seems as though lambda::bind can do everything that boost::bind can
> and more. Is there any reason for boost::bind to continue to exist?

boost::bind is much more portable.
Some time in the future evertyhing will be unified, the bind
functionality is now part of the library TR, likely to be part of the
standard library in the future and lambda (or actually LambdaPhoenix
fusion) will interface to any standard conforming bind library.
At least that's the plan :) but for now, boost::bind is there for a
reason.

  Cheers, Jaakko