From: Craig Henderson (cdm.henderson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-24 03:24:22

Well, they're are the same, because sequence_algo is generic and independent
of data type, not just for strings. But there are, of course, overlaps,
hence my comment in response to an algorithms library. I think that is a
better approach - one algorithms library which can then encompass String
Algo, Sequence Algo, Container Algo and more in the future.

-- Craig