From: Brock Peabody (brock.peabody_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-24 08:31:44

Yep, I don't know what I was thinking :)

> BTW: lambda works with boost::function! You can build a lambda statement
> and store it in a boost:function! Pretty cool eh? You have Doug G. to
> thank for that.

That is sweet. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that things like:

  !lambda_expression()

Work just like you want them to!

Now I'm trying to figure out how to make it so my function objects are
lambda-compatible:

   while (!make_my_condition_function()) [body];

I've about got it figured out by looking at code, but would lambda::bind be
the normal way to do it?

   while(!lambda::bind(make_my_condition_function())) [body];

But it makes me wonder if all the world's function objects shouldn't make
themselves lambda compatible. boost::function comes to mind, for instance,
but it already has a meaning for many operators.

Cheers!

Brock