Boost logo

Boost :

From: Raoul Gough (RaoulGough_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-25 05:28:37

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I'd like to freeze the main trunk for major library changes as soon as
> possible. Does anyone have any major library changes pending that they
> want to get into 1.31.0? Can these be done by November 3rd?

I've been working on a new version of the C++ container indexing
support in Boost.Python, and I can certainly have it ready by Nov
3. It's currently on a branch in the Python subdirectories, and
(thanks to the generous support of Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve) is known
to work on the following platforms:

gcc 2.96 i386-redhat-linux
gcc 3.3.1 i686-pc-mingw
MSVC 7.1
MIPSpro 7.3.1 (EDG 238)
Tru64 cxx V6.5-031 (EDG 245)
Intel 7.1 Linux (EDG 300)

I guess the big one that hasn't been tested is MSVC6, on which it
probably won't work straight away (I don't have access to this
compiler). I was hoping to merge the branch onto the mainline once
I've updated the documentation for some recent changes. Any
preferences on whether to do this before/after Nov 3?

Raoul Gough.
(setq dabbrev-case-fold-search nil)

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at