Boost logo

Boost :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-29 17:42:44

At 05:28 AM 10/25/2003, you wrote:
>Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> I'd like to freeze the main trunk for major library changes as soon as
>> possible. Does anyone have any major library changes pending that they
>> want to get into 1.31.0? Can these be done by November 3rd?
>I've been working on a new version of the C++ container indexing
>support in Boost.Python, and I can certainly have it ready by Nov
>3. It's currently on a branch in the Python subdirectories, and
>(thanks to the generous support of Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve) is known
>to work on the following platforms:
>gcc 2.96 i386-redhat-linux
>gcc 3.3.1 i686-pc-mingw
>MSVC 7.1
>MIPSpro 7.3.1 (EDG 238)
>Tru64 cxx V6.5-031 (EDG 245)
>Intel 7.1 Linux (EDG 300)
>I guess the big one that hasn't been tested is MSVC6, on which it
>probably won't work straight away (I don't have access to this
>compiler). I was hoping to merge the branch onto the mainline once
>I've updated the documentation for some recent changes. Any
>preferences on whether to do this before/after Nov 3?

Dave Abrahams is probably the best person to answer that.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at