From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-25 10:09:38

Perhaps We should also revisit the previous discussions, for example a brief
Google on

Searched pages from lists.boost.org for "Hugo Duncan units dimensions"

Boost Mailing List Archive -- RE: [boost] Eric Ford's Unit ...
... be displayed in terms of various units (introducing an ... providing an
extra couple
of dimensions is a ... Re: Eric Ford's Unit package: From: Hugo Duncan. RE:
[boost ...
lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg44788.php - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

Boost Mailing List Archive -- [boost] Re: Dimensional Analysis ...
... I would like to develop a units library that I ... com> writes: > >
>>Detailed explanation
by Hugo Duncan about how to implement a >>dimensions library using ...
lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg53945.php - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Boost Mailing List Archive -- [boost] Re: Eric Ford's Unit ...
... boost] Re: Eric Ford's Unit package; From: Hugo Duncan
<hugoduncan_at_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... This
is obviously only one way of using dimensions and units, but I ...
lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg44816.php - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Boost Mailing List Archive -- RE: [boost] Re: Eric Ford's Unit ...
... one way of using dimensions and units, > but I ... certain process
(exchange...) to convert
between these dimensions. ... Ford's Unit package: From: Hugo Duncan. Prev by
lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg44821.php - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Boost Mailing List Archive -- [boost] Re: Dimensional Analysis ...
... Hugo Duncan wrote: > This is a problem with a ... typename Dimensions> class
quantity;
> > where dimensions contains a ... to define a dimension/quantity/units library
lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg53916.php - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

I have fiarly recently tried to compile Hugo Duncan and Eric Ford's suggestions
on MS VC 7.1 and much of it now works, though not all (didn't compile at all on
previous MS versions). Eric (private email) says he may be willing to return to
this project Real Soon Now. Real Life has intruded on more important matters
like Boost :-)

Paul