From: Drazen DOTLIC (Drazen.Dotlic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-29 05:19:18

> There are new docs at
> http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/libs/iterator/doc. The new
> transform_iterator now handles the roles of both the old
> transform_iterator and projection_iterator.
>
> HTH,
>
> --
> Dave Abrahams

Thanks Dave. While we're at it, do you know if enable_if library will
soon be accepted into boost? I can see from the source(s) that both new
iterator adaptors and variant library use their own private versions of
that, and I do recall that enable_if, being small, was supposed to be
accepted using "fast track review" approach. We're interested in using
it, even if it's not present in official release version (putting it in
CVS is good enough, as long as it is not sandbox CVS).

Thanks,

Drazen