From: Jessie Hernandez (jessie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-30 14:23:16

"Wynand Winterbach" <wynand_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
[snip]

> Anyone up to the effort of coming up with a decent error hierarchy?
> I would have, had I the credentials, but I have no illusions over
> my abilities.

[snip]

Have you looked at the exception hierarchy that I currently have in the
library? The library is at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/socketstream/ .

>From what I've seen, I think Bronek's suggestion is the best. It's a
tradeoff between having too much exception classes and just one exception
class with error codes. I will respond to his post with details.

--
Jessie Hernandez