From: cppljevans_at_[hidden]
Date: 2003-11-05 12:45:45

On 10/30/2003 02:01 PM, David B. Held wrote:
> <cppljevans_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
> I would have to look closely at your policy to render an opinion.

I'm trying to understand what
   BOOST_MPL_AUX_LAMBDA_SUPPORT(1, ref_counted, (P))
does in your ref_counted so that I can emulate it in refcycle_counted.
However, I found nothing helpful in
boost-1.30.2/libs/mpl/doc/paper/html/lambda.html
and the code comments in boost/mpl/aux_/lambda_support.hpp
indicates it's some sort of arity. However, it's not clear whether
the arity applies to the 3ird argument or something else. A little
in source documentation in lambda.html would be real helpful. Of course
this is not your code; so, hopefully Aleksey Gurtovoy is reading this
and could provide some help also.