From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-06 05:21:14

<cppljevans_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> I'm trying to understand what
> BOOST_MPL_AUX_LAMBDA_SUPPORT(1, ref_counted, (P))
> does in your ref_counted so that I can emulate it in
> refcycle_counted.
> [...]

I wish I could say. ;) Unfortunately, that is part of the code which
Aleksey helped write but which I did not fully understand.
However, I believe it is only necessary for certain older
compilers (like bcc). If the library only targets newer
compilers (like gcc and vc7.1), then maybe we can remove
some of this mess altogether (since I am giving up hope that
the older compilers can be made to work satisfactorily with
the library). I would leave it out and test your code only with
newer compilers (mainly because that's what I'm doing ;).

Dave

---