From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-06 15:03:30

I fear it is rather too involved to post my attempt, since reversed, to use your
new version.

I have hacked into 1.30.2 unit_test.hpp

#include <boost/test/unit_test.hpp> // Enhanced for unit_test framework
autolink,

which now includes

#define BOOST_LIB_NAME "unit_test_library"
#define BOOST_LIB_DIAGNOSTIC "on"// Show library file details.

and

#include <boost/config/auto_link.hpp>

I have just swapped auto_link.hpp for your version (I hope).

Perhaps the best thing is to check each #define in turn. Tedious but clearer.

// Check everything defined OK.
#if !defined(BOOST_LIB_NAME)
# error "BOOST_LIB_NAME not defined for auto_link!"
#elif !defined(BOOST_LIB_PREFIX)
# error "BOOST_LIB_PREFIX not defined for auto_link!"
#elif !defined(BOOST_LIB_TOOLSET)
# error "BOOST_LIB_TOOLSET not defined for auto_link!"
#elif !defined(BOOST_LIB_THREAD_OPT)
# error "BOOST_LIB_THREAD_OPT not defined for auto_link!"
#elif !defined(BOOST_LIB_RT_OPT)
# error "BOOST_LIB_RT_OPT not defined for auto_link!"
#elif !defined(BOOST_LIB_VERSION)
# error "BOOST_LIB_VERSION not defined for auto_link!"
#endif

reveals that

 "BOOST_LIB_VERSION not defined for auto_link!"

I can't see this being defined in the auto_link.hpp file.

HTH

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]