From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-07 06:55:52

>which now includes
>
>#define BOOST_LIB_NAME "unit_test_library"
>#define BOOST_LIB_DIAGNOSTIC "on"// Show library file details.

That should be:

#define BOOST_LIB_NAME unit_test_library
#define BOOST_LIB_DIAGNOSTIC "on"// Show library file details.

now, and remember that the name mangling scheme has changed now also, so
unless your build of "unit_test_library" was built using Rene's new install
rule, it won't be correctly named for the header to pick it up.

> reveals that
>
> "BOOST_LIB_VERSION not defined for auto_link!"
>
> I can't see this being defined in the auto_link.hpp file.

That's cos it's in the latest version of boost/version.hpp, updating part of
your tree without the rest is always risky :-)

John.