From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-12 04:10:28

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Firingme wrote:
>
> >Platform: Win XP SP1
> >Compiler: VS2003
>
> >TestCode : "demo.cpp" with serialization draft #13 release
>
> >Error Address:
>
> >file: greater.hpp
>
> >#if !defined(__BORLANDC__)
> > typedef bool_<value> type;
> >#else
> > typedef bool_<(
> > (BOOST_MPL_AUX_VALUE_WKND(T1)::value)
> > > (BOOST_MPL_AUX_VALUE_WKND(T2)::value)
> > )> type;
> >#endif
>
> >Error 2975
>
> I don't have VC 7.1 installed so I can't verify/fix/track this down
> this directly. This gets invoked by a higher level STATIC_ASSERT.
> Other users have just commented out the STATIC_ASSERT and moved on.
> If anyone can get to bottom of this and fix it please let me know so
> I can roll in the change.
>

> I suspect a couple of anomolies with VC 7.0 and VC 7.1 regarding
> mpl bool_ and if_ .

Or STATIC_ASSERT.

Here - http://tinyurl.com/t88o.

> mpl does have a complete test suite. Is there any reason that this
> test can't be included in the regression test run?

It is included into our (MetaCommunications Engineering) nighly runs.
The original motivation for not including them into 'status/jamfile'
(and, therefore, other runner's results) by default is available here -
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg47884.php.

Aleksey