From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-08 12:06:48

Firingme wrote:

>Platform: Win XP SP1
>Compiler: VS2003

>TestCode : "demo.cpp" with serialization draft #13 release

>Error Address:

>file: greater.hpp

>#if !defined(__BORLANDC__)
> typedef bool_<value> type;
>#else
> typedef bool_<(
> (BOOST_MPL_AUX_VALUE_WKND(T1)::value)
> > (BOOST_MPL_AUX_VALUE_WKND(T2)::value)
> )> type;
>#endif

>Error 2975

I don't have VC 7.1 installed so I can't verify/fix/track this down this directly.
This gets invoked by a higher level STATIC_ASSERT. Other users
have just commented out the STATIC_ASSERT and moved on. If
anyone can get to bottom of this and fix it please let me know so
I can roll in the change.

I suspect a couple of anomolies with VC 7.0 and VC 7.1 regarding
mpl bool_ and if_ . Also I have some doubts about type traits is_fundamental<size_t>.
I don't have VC 7.1 installed. I looked at the compiler status page and much
to my disappointment I don't see any run of the mpl tests. mpl
does have a complete test suite. Is there any reason that this
test can't be included in the regression test run?

Robert Ramey