From: Brock Peabody (brock.peabody_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-13 17:47:05

Do you think it would be useful to have a public facility for doing this,
along with detection for other types of members such as data, function,
static function, static data?

These types of inspection can provide very nice resolutions to problems that
otherwise require more intrusive solutions like derivation or
specialization.

Anyway, if there's another solution in the works I'll drop it, but otherwise
I would be happy to boostify and document what I've got.

Brock