From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-17 13:03:24

[2003-11-17] Victor A. Wagner, Jr. wrote:

>After my update this morning, I get the following when I run jam
>C:\Projects\boost\tools/build/v1\boost-base.jam:1914: in
>expand-target-subvariants
>rule common-stage-tag unknown in module

>I believe it's fair to assume that someone broke something

That would be me that broke things ;-)

The "common-stage-tag" got renamed to "common-variant-tag" because it now
also handle the version part of the tag. And it now also has documentation,
see boost-root/tools/build/v1/build_system.htm#requirement_rules

I just put in a backward compatability version of "common-stage-tag", so
please try again. But please switch to the "common-variant-tag" when
possible.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq