From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-24 19:06:59

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:05:17 -0700, Victor A. Wagner, Jr. wrote

> ok, here's my smallest test case that doesn't work. I did an update
> shortly after receiving your email.
> it would be nice to get rid of the warnings also, but the problem is
> the undefined symbols for the link

Did you recompile the library after the update (I'm assuming yes)? Also, are
you using the 48 hour delayed CVS? I notice that that when I browse the
build/Jamfile
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/libs/date_time/build/) it
is showing the old Jamfile. If this is it maybe you can pull a more recent
one off the boost_consulting site or I can send you one a bit later. Anyway,
if you have the 1.10 version of the Jamfile it won't work...

Jeff