From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-27 12:03:20

What IS the release schedule.
IMO we have a serious problem right now with the build and it's behavior
when doing bjam .... install
I'm trying to formulate a reply to the message stating that apparent intent
of the new system.
To say I was stunned by the reply from Rene would be a gross understatement.
We canNOT allow install to generate names for the library files as it does now.