From: Reid Sweatman (drunkardswalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-28 16:25:38

Sure, you can do that, but my original point was that I run a *lot* of
documentation, Boost included, from CDs. If it's zipped, it's just an
archive, not an immediately usable and portable tool. But as I said, I just
tossed the thought out for discussion; I can work with whatever the majority
(or the guy who has to do the work) decides.

Reid Sweatman