From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-27 19:57:53

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:43:23 -0000, Paul A. Bristow wrote
> I'd also agree that it is most desirable to be able to blow a
> ISO9660 standard CD of Boost:
>
> level 2 (max filename 31 chars). max pathdept 8, max 255 chars in path.
>
> At present this is not possible because of lots of messages like
>
> classboost_1_1date_time_1_1all__date__names__put__coll__graph.png

This file is not part of the boost distribution -- it is a documentation
file generated by running doxygen on boost date_time. If you need short
names doxygen can be set to generate short filenames. Also, I recommend that
if you want to burn this onto a CD zip it first.

Jeff