From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-28 20:24:49

At 05:11 PM 11/28/2003, David Abrahams wrote:

>Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> Iterator: All platforms failing iterator_categories test
>Sorry, what test is that? I don't see anything by that name.

Must have been an old one that is no longer run. It disappeared after
cleaning out the directory. See the Win32 regression tests posted an hour
ago. We are back down to 0 fails VC++ 7.1, for example.

Also, Rene and/or Misha have fixed whatever was causing the win32_metacomm
summary to report incorrect numbers. So those results are more accurate
now.

--Beman