From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-28 23:44:20

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

> At 05:11 PM 11/28/2003, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> >Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
> >> Iterator: All platforms failing iterator_categories test
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >Sorry, what test is that? I don't see anything by that name.
>
> Must have been an old one that is no longer run. It disappeared after
> cleaning out the directory. See the Win32 regression tests posted an
> hour ago. We are back down to 0 fails VC++ 7.1, for example.
>
> Also, Rene and/or Misha have fixed whatever was causing the
> win32_metacomm summary to report incorrect numbers. So those results
> are more accurate now.

Yeah, that's much better but the Python test results are still wacked:

http://tinyurl.com/wyjf#python.

I had another crazy idea for the regression logs: I have a set of
regexps that allow me to parse error messages from all our compilers
for filename and line number. Why don't we use that to have the error
logs link to the file where the error happened? I don't know of a way
to get it to scroll to the right line unless we copy the files and
embed targets in 'em, though, so maybe it's not worth it.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting