From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-29 21:06:43

Hi to everyone at Boost,
    An implementation of my concept of a physical-quantity type is up at
Yahoo.
    under the title A Physical Quantity Type. The implementation falls short
of the concept,
 but hopefully provides an inkling of what I am trying to do. I did promise
to provide
non implementation dependent concept. I havent done that yet and the
implementation has
as so often happens started to lead the idea. The one thing that has shone
through so far in this
project is the beauty of C++. The language is derided by compiler writers
for its context sensitivity.
But what is life without context. I dont claim that the class is breaking
major new ground, but
it has shown me that C++ is the language for modern day poets. Thanks to all
at boost for grinding out the tools.
Well enough of this hi fallutin nonsense... I'm going to bed.

regards
Andy Little