From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-30 19:02:55

"Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> An implementation of my concept of a physical-quantity type is up at
> Yahoo.
> under the title A Physical Quantity Type.

In the html file "demo-impl.html" in the main directory in the original
download there is a x2 repeated broken link.

Line 16 in the file should read:

Line 25 should read:

details of the implementation.</p>

The links have been fixed in current archives on yahoo.

BTW I hope to provide more detailed docs and other improvements shortly.
The type is young yet !

regards
Andy Little