From: Fredrik Blomqvist (fredrik_blomqvist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-04 06:00:26

Hi

While glancing through the latest update I noticed that the template
argument ordering for the adaptable functors in compare_pointees.hpp is
incorrect.

struct equal_pointees_t :
std::binary_function<bool,OptionalPointee,OptionalPointee>
                                                                    ^^^^
(result_type should be last)
(same for less_pointees_t and also in the docs.)

I've personally adopted the convention of actually using the inherited
first_argument_type, result_type etc in the function-call operator
declaration to make the connection explicit.
(another "argument" for the recently applied function_traits addition I
guess ;-)

Regards
//Fredrik Blomqvist