From: Douglas Paul Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-04 21:23:01

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, David Abrahams wrote:
> >> I've set BOOST_NO_SFINAE for CodeWarrior <= 8.3.
> >
> > Something's not right here. CodeWarrior 8.3 definitely does SFINAE.
> > If you can feed me tests I might be able to explain the results, or
> > back down and agree with you.
>
> I agree with Howard. Something's wrong with your tests, IMO.

All but one of the enable_if Win32 regression tests are failing on
CodeWarrior 8.3; I've also been getting failure that looks
enable_if-related in Function (function_n_test). See the second column of
  http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/cs-win32.html
down in the utility section to check out what's going on.

        Doug