From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-09 12:03:43

>From: John Torjo wrote:
>Great work! I love it!
>(but you already know that ;) )

:D

>As a side note, I think you could make the formatlist function take a
>container by reference, and use iterator to work through it. This way,
>it'll work for ranges as well (remember rtl? ;) )
>(this is because a range has an inner 'iterator' typedef, but no
>const_iterator)

I have made the changes to the source code and XML documentation. NOTE: I
have not converted this update to HTML, so the HTML version is currently out
of synch: I am working on fixing a few things, like section references. Once
these fixes are done, I'll post the updated HTML version.

Also, I have made a few adjustments to the code so that the examples will
compile with GCC 2.95.3-5. There are a few problems with Jonathan's type
deduction code when compiling it with GCC 2.95.3-5, so you can't (at
present) use automated type deduction on it :(.

I have also made a few adjustments to the VC6 portability issues, but don't
have VC6 to test them. Any feedback on this would be very helpful.

Regards,
Reece