From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-11 08:55:12

At 12:53 AM 12/11/2003, Douglas Paul Gregor wrote:

>I tried getting the MultiArray regression tests to run well on Borland,
>but failed miserably. The problem goes beyond the typical refactoring to
>make BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT's visible in the right places, and touches on
>some of the overloading/template deduction bugs. I'd be willing to just
>mark the compiler broken w.r.t. the library.

Sounds broken to me.

If you've got a bit of time for fixes, maybe work with Samuel Krempp to
clear several regression in the format library.

John thinks he has found a workaround for regex/Metrowerks issues, so that
will clear one of the other remaining major regressions. The Win32 tests
are running now.

--Beman