From: garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-11 09:02:42

Douglas Paul Gregor wrote:

>I tried getting the MultiArray regression tests to run well on Borland,
>but failed miserably. The problem goes beyond the typical refactoring to
>make BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT's visible in the right places, and touches on
>some of the overloading/template deduction bugs. I'd be willing to just
>mark the compiler broken w.r.t. the library.

Thanks for the effort, Doug. Quite some time ago, John Maddock had
suggested that it might be possible to get multi_array to work with
Borland, but I don't remember the details of what he thought was
involved. I thought it had something to do with the numeric template
parameters, but I may very well be mistaken.

ron