From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-11 11:18:28

On Thursday 11 December 2003 09:02 am, garcia wrote:
> Thanks for the effort, Doug. Quite some time ago, John Maddock had
> suggested that it might be possible to get multi_array to work with
> Borland, but I don't remember the details of what he thought was
> involved. I thought it had something to do with the numeric template
> parameters, but I may very well be mistaken.
>
> ron

The numeric template parameter fixes were the easy ones I tried. Once those
are fixed, however, we run into nastier issues that I wasn't easily able to
solve. Perhaps one of the Borland-porting gurus can hack it, but at this
point I'm pretty fed up with that compiler (and, apparently, so is Borland
<g>).

        Doug