From: Patrick Hartling (patrick_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-13 00:18:22

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 16:56, Edward Diener wrote:
> Jonathan de Halleux wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > (This thread is a bit out of topic since boost is a C++ library but
> > it is worth to mention. If you have nothing to do with C#, please do
> > not mind
> > this post)
> >
> > The QuickGraph library is an attempt to port the BGL library to C#.
> > It has now reached a stable form and therefore I am sending this mail
> > to the BGL
> > C++ users.
>
> Surprised you didn't try to port it to MC++. It might have been easier.

But much less portable. With C#, people at least have a few compiler
and runtime options. Beyond that, C#-based assemblies can actually be
used on multiple platforms unlike those compiled from MC++.

 -Patrick

--
Patrick L. Hartling                     | Research Assistant, VRAC
patrick_at_[hidden]                | 2274 Howe Hall Room 2624