From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-14 13:14:19

Beman Dawes wrote:

> * Verify the new "getting started" instructions are integrated with
> "download" and similar web pages. Make sure any older redundant pages or
> material relating to getting started has been updated or removed.

I've been fixing any problems that the inspection report shows in this area.
And other than the Boost.Python bad links I don't see any more errors. And
AFAIK I've removed the redundant pages.

I'd like to try and get the unversioned names addition of the build working
before release.. But I can live without it if we are in a hurry. (I'm working
on it now but I might not get done today)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden] - 102708583_at_icq