From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-18 01:03:59

Beman Dawes wrote:

> OK, thanks. Metrowerks was still failing, so I've just checked in fixes for
> a missing std:: and three 2-phase name lookup errors.

I bet by latter you mean changing "graph" to "this->graph"? Looking at linux
status page, it seem the change broken gcc 3.4-cvs. This is strange.. since
changes for 3.4 explicitly say that "this->" is required in such situations
(and it's stated that 2-phase lookup is implemented, too).

Anybody can explain this, or I should ask on gcc mailing list? Or, if Martin
could run the attached test with the same version of gcc 3.4 that is used for
regression testing, and the problem reproduces, I can file a bug report.

- Volodya