From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-18 09:09:20

Pavel Vozenilek wrote:
>Reece Dunn" <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> wrote
>
> > [1] Is there a demand for input support of complex/sequential data types
> > from a stream?
> >
>Yes. Please check out Thorsten Ottosen's initialisation library - maybe it
>already does what you intend.

Cool. I'll take a look.

> > [2] What are peoples views on my implementation? Should I continue?
> >
> > Aside from this addiion, do people feel that my library is ready for
>review.
> > I intend to produce tutorials to compliment the documentation, but apart
> > from that, is there anything lacking?

>3. Macros should not contain double underscores like
> BOOST__IOFM__FORMATTER__HPP.

I thought the double underscore rule was for the start of a macro, not
within it. E.g. __BAD_MACRO vs GOOD__MACRO, or have I got this wrong?

Aside from this, I'll have a look into your other suggestions. Thanks.

I am currently making improvements to the library that will break some code
that makes use of it. I haven't updated the docs yet, but will once the
changes are complete.

Regards,
Reece H Dunn