From: Moore, Dave (dmoore_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-18 15:35:50

Granted from me (David Moore). Wish I had time to help more than that.

Regards,
Dave

The information contained and transmitted in this electronic message may
contain confidential proprietary or legally priviledged information. It is
intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mistransmission to an
unintended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, copying or other retention of this message is
unauthorized and prohibited. If you receive this message in error please
notify the sender immediately by telephone or electronic message.

Vie Financial Group, Inc. (Vie) and its affiliates reserve the right to
monitor all electronic communications through its network. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to represent them
to be the views of Vie or Vie affiliate.