From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmutkaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-20 02:40:22

Joel de Guzman wrote:

> Robert Ramey wrote:
>
> > I've recently updated my local CVS from the development
> tree. If I try
> > to compile the following file with gcc 3.2
> >
> > // file start
> > #include <boost/spirit/core.hpp>
> > #include <boost/spirit/utility.hpp>
> > // file end
> >
> > I get
> >
> > In file included from
> C:/boost-dev/boost/spirit/utility/support/flush_multi_pass.hpp:14,
> > from C:/boost-dev/boost/spirit/utility.hpp:37,
> > from
> c:/boost-dev/libs/serialization/test/test_zmisc.cpp:3:
> > C:/boost-dev/boost/spirit/iterator/multi_pass.hpp:12: parse
> error before `<<'
> > token
>

> Please check your include structure and configuration. I
> tried it and had no problems. All the regression tests are
> perfectly fine with g++3.2. It's one of the compilers I use regularly.
> See: http://tinyurl.com/udyw

I have no problems either ...

Seems, that you're including not only the Spirit stuff but the serialisation
library too (see the error message) - may be the problem is reproducable
while using both libraries only?

BTW, line 12 in the file multi_pass.hpp contains a #include
<boost/config.hpp> directive only.

Regards Hartmut