From: Howard Hinnant (hinnant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-22 10:51:21

On Dec 22, 2003, at 10:10 AM, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

>> They are running a beta program - perhaps you could sign up for that?
>
> I think Joel might be interested more. Joel?
> Anyway, is there a link for this?

Feel free to contact me if you currently own MWCW 8.3 on Windows and
wish to participate in the 9.2 beta. Or you can contact Ron Liechty at
MWRon_at_[hidden] (whom I will immediately forward your request to
anyway). Understand that things are likely to be a little slow for the
next two weeks as there are a lot of people on vacation.

> We found also other minor bugs, but it takes time to isolate them :)
> There was
> also a bug in the standard library (std::string(iter,iter)
> constructor) which I
> already submitted to the website form, together with a patch to fix it.

Confirmed fixed for 9.x (and thanks!).

-Howard