From: Vincent Finn (vincent.finn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-22 11:07:07

Hi,

I have a been looking at the assign library in the Sandbox and thought
I might as well post my comments here rather than emailing Thorsten
directly.
I have 2 question about it

The first is is it possible for the header not to include all the STL
headers?
I know why it is done and that it doesn't really cost anything but I
am always reluctant to include headers I don't need

The second question is should the function P() be in the assign
namespace. I know it is a trivial function but it is needed to make
using the library on maps useful so I would imagine people will have
to keep defining it if it isn't supplied

Other than that it's great :-)

        Vin