From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-27 18:22:18

David Abrahams wrote:

> Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>Bronek Kozicki wrote:

>>>current version of GCC in MINGW is 3.3.1, but you have to install it
>>>separately.
>>
>>I know... I intentionally don't upgrade to test what many users are
>>likely to do. Which is just install the bare MinGW. But if upgrading
>>solves the problem we'll have to tell users Boost.Python _requires_
>>that specific version.
>

> More likely we'll just tell them it doesn't work with 3.2.3
> It certainly works with a bare 3.2

Seems kinda cruel to require a version which is no longer available for
download ;-\

By the way I've tried many other things in getting it work with no luck.
Neither the available versions of MinGW, nor the available versions of Python
work for. I only have one more thing to try... wish me luck ;-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything